sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

I've Got Life (Liryc), Listen the version of Julie Driscoll whit Brian Auger & The Trinity in the Streetnoise album of 1968




Got no home, got no shoes
Got no money, got no class
Got no scarf, got no gloves
Got no bed, got no pot
Got no faith

Got no smokes, got no job
Got no work, got no coins
Got no panties, got no underwear
Got no ticket, got no token
Got no God

Got no culture, got no schooling
Got no gallows, got no TV
Got no sleep, got no shine
Got no books, got no socks
Got no sex

But I've got life, mother
I got a life, sister
I got freedom, brother
I got good times, man
I got crazy ways, donor
I got million dollar charm coffin
I got headaches, toothaches
And bad times too like you
Oh just like you

I got my hair and my head
And my brains and my ears
And my eyes and my nose
And my mouth

I've got my tongue, I've got my teeth
And my chin and my neck
I've got my heart and my soul
And my back

Got my arms, got my hands
Got my fingers and my legs
And my feet and my toes
And my liver

Mmm, I've got my blood
I've got a life and I've got loves
I've got good times, I've got freedom
I've got headaches and toothaches
And bad times too like you, you oh

Got my hair, got my head
Got my eyes, got my ears
Got my brains, got my nose
Got my mouth

Got my tongue, got my chin
Got my neck, got my tits
Got my heart, got my soul
Got my back

Got my arms, got my hands
Got my fingers, got my legs
Got my feet, got my toes
Got my liver

I've got life, life, life, life
I've got life, life, life, life, life